Friday, December 16, 2011

Cuff Bracelet with Crochet Flowers

I wanted to add a little something extra to my two grandmas' Christmas gifts.  For the last couple of years we have gotten them framed pictures of our kiddos.  My adorable kids add cheer to every day!  I couldn't resist adding a little touch of handmade love to their gifts, so I decided to make them a fabric bookmark with a crochet flower attached to the top.  I didn't take any pictures before I sent them off, so I can't show them to you, but I thought they turned out cute.  My husband saw the bookmark and he told me that he thought I could make a really neat cuff bracelet using the same idea.  I couldn't resist trying, and this is what I came up with:




I love it!!  I really like the fabric that I used, and it worked perfectly with the two different colors of cotton yarn.  The flowers are detachable using small snaps, and the cuff attaches with two larger snaps.  Now I want to make lots more with all different kinds of fabric!!  I am working on listing some in my etsy shop, so feel free to take a look!


I am linking to:
Just Something I Whipped Up at The Girl Creative
Made by you Monday at Skip to My Lou
Market Yourself Monday at Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
Strut Your Stuff at Something Simple
Turquoise Lovin' at Sweet Little Gals
Show and Tell at Blue Cricket Design
Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts
We Did It! Wednesday at Sew Much Ado
Wednesday's Wowzers at Oopsey Daisy
Made by ME at JAQS Studio
Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage
Strut Your Stuff at Somewhat Simple
Making it with Allie at What Allie's Making
Simple Link at Simply Designing
Frugal Fridays at The Shabby Nest
Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring
Friday Favorites at Simple Sweet Home
Friday Favs Party at Nap Time Crafters
Weekend Wander at While He was Napping
Whatcha Got Weekend at Lolly Jane Boutique
Weekend Wrap-Up Party at Tater Tots and Jello
Sundae Scoop at I Heart Naptime
Anything Goes Linky at Bacon Time with the Hungry Hungry Hypo

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I'm on esty too- love selling handmade. Visiting from Skip to my Lou.
    :) Samantha

    ReplyDelete